Monday, April 15, 2013

52 in 52 Goal

I'm in the planning stages of the 52 in 52 goal (52 marathons in 52 weeks).  I will certainly not be the first, but I plan on doing it just the same.  I would like to raise money for a worthy cause like so many before me.  Not sure exactly how to do that, but maybe I can talk to people that have and get some tips.  I love researching people that have done this and the races I would get to run, not to mention the logistics (cost, places).  Of course, we'll see how it all goes - I'd be happy to do the 52 in 52 with or without a fantastic cause to raise tons of money for.

I met one of the famous 52 in 52 runners in person at the Georgia Marathon expo this year - Dane Rauschenberg.  His blog is here.

This is all in the works.  For now I guess I should get through the extensive list of marathons I'm running this summer (7 so far between now and my birthday in mid-July).

No comments:

Post a Comment